I am a yinster from The Netherlands and the first Yinspiration Trainer, sharing Jo Phee’s knowledge internationally. Yin is a way to nurture myself. It helps me to slow down, to keep that fine balance between daily, mostly yang, demands and acknowledging & following my own flow in life. In my teachings, my priority is to hold a space for students to unwind into stillness so they may learn more about their body & inner landscape, listen & feel. As a trainer, I’m calm and inviting yet keep things light with a touch of dry humor.
“The most powerful warriors are patience & time” Leo Tolstay
I completed my first Yinspiration Training with Jo Phee in 2014 and had the privilege to assist my teacher ever since, during the annual 200hr Teacher Training in Bali but also around the world in smaller modules. After combining teaching with a job as a social worker for years, I’m now a full time teacher and trainer, enjoying freedom to travel and spreading the yin love. Besides teaching, I like to be a student, to deepen my knowledge and keep it up to date. As a Yinspiration Trainer I feed my curiosity studying with the founder of the school of Yinspiration Jo Phee and with her teacher, Paul Grilley. I assist my teacher& mentor Jo Phee internationally on a regular basis to keep knowledge up to date. Studying the holistic view of Chinese Medicine is a big interest of mine and I’m beyond excited and filled with gratitude towards my teacher for presenting the 60hr Yinspiration Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine Module.
I’m a Yoga Alliance certified E-RYT 200 trainer & YACEP. These training hours may be added to other trainings from Yinspiration Yin Yoga and can lead up to a 1000 hours yin yoga diploma. I teach both in Dutch and English.
- 65-hour Yin Yang Flow, Yoga Nidra & Shoulder Anatomy – Yinspiration Yin Yoga Teacher Training
with Jo Phee, 2019
- 65-hour Acupressure, Acuyin & Hip anatomy (II) – Yinspiration Yin Yoga Teacher Training with
Jo Phee, 2019
- 65-hour Myofascial Release, Myoyin & Spine Anatomy – Yinspiration Yin Yoga Teacher Training with
Jo Phee, 2019
- 50-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Unit 1, Bones, Muscles, Poses, Paul Grilley, 2019
- 65-hour Chinese Medicine, Meridian Yin and Hip Anatomy (I) – Yinspiration Yin Yoga Teacher
Training with Jo Phee, 2018
- 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training from The Yoga People with Jamie Clarke & Dulce Aguilar, 2014
- 200-hour Yin Yoga – Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training with Jo Phee and Joe Barnett, 2014
- 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training from All Yoga Thailand with Annie Au & Vari Morales,2013
Note: the hours assisting are not added into bio and add up to 1000 hours